Products & Services » Email Marketing
Communicate reguarly online to keep your clients and audiences informed or send your newsletter by personalised email that motivates recipients to do more business with you.
Send beautiful email campaigns, track the results and manage your subscribers, all in the one place.
Only pay when you send. We don't charge monthly fees and, you only pay when you send email mailings to more than 5 people.
You do not need to be a website client of @ web one to take advantage of this service. We are happy to work with your business and your website developer, so you can encourage newsletter signups and send legitimate 'permission-based' bulk email mail-outs.
Its simple. Select one of the 24 templates we have made available for you to choose from, either based on a single column, 2 column with left-hand menu or 2 column with right-hand menu.
We customise your chosen template to suit your branding and colours then help you set up your first campaign as follows:
- Assign a special login area for you to set up and send your campaigns, maintain your list(s) and view campaign reports.
- Advise the best way to initiate your first contact list, and import it into your email marketing account (you can also add recipients manually)
- Add authorisation code to your domain name so your "from address" is authenticated as coming from your domain name to all of the major email servers. This will hugely help reduce the chances of your important business or personal email communication ever being filtered as spam.
- Create a newsletter sign up form for your website which can be installed by your website developer, or if you are our client, by us. This *opt-in form will manage your mailing sign ups in the future (*opt-in means that the person signing up has to verify their email address before it is added to your list)
- Set up the various response pages for opt-in, unsubscribe, send to a friend and change subscription details
Once everything is set up, you can test, test and test again by sending to up to 5 test recipients to ensure you have your content right before you send it to your wider list.
Then you select if you wish to send the email immediately or select a time, and pay for your campaign (a campaign is defined as each time you send a mail out, not per email address).
What is the investment?
We allow 4 hours for all of the above, so that is $450 + GST for your template and personal account set up. If you wish to work directly with your designer to create and take responsibility for your template, thats fine too. Our set up price then will be just a one off $300 + GST
- You pay just $10.50 for each campaign sent
- 4 cents per email address that your campaign is sent to 5-1999 email addresses
- 3.5 cents per email address 2000 to 4999 email addresses - Over 5000? let's talk
- So if you are sending to 400 email addresses your investment will be $10.50 + $16.00 (400 x .04c) = $26.50
What statistics can I see?
In your own secure login account, you will be able to see campaign reports as follows:
- Campaign snapshot - this report is a summary, showing at a glance - A time line of opens, unique opens, bounced emails, and the links within in your email that your recipients have clicked on
- Recipient Activity - How many emails have been opened, by whom, what web site addresses they clicked on, unsubscribes, forwards and those marked as spam
- Link Click Activity - The number of recipients who clicked giving you a click rate, average clicks per person, total clicks and non clicks, together with the links they clicked on
- Opens & Clicks over time - When subscribers opened and clicked over a period of time since the campaign was sent
- Email Client Usage - What email programmes were used to open your email. Helpful to identify the types of programme is being used for your template design process. For example, did you know that over 50% of email programmes being used are Outlook 2000, 2003 and Outlook express. Only about 25% are Outlook 2007
- Bounce summary - Email bounces are distinguished between soft bounces and hard bounces A soft bounce is an email message that gets as far as the recipient's mail server (it recognizes the address) but is bounced back undelivered before it gets to the intended recipient. A soft bounce might occur because the recipient's mailbox is full, the server is down or swamped with messages, or the message is too large. Hard bounces is an email message that has been returned to the sender and is permanently undeliverable. Causes include invalid addresses (domain name doesn't exist, typos, changed address, etc:-) or the email recipient's mail server has blocked your server and a summary of Bounce domains, so you can quickly identify if one email provider is not delivering your email newsletter more than others
So, what are you waiting for? You know that if you are not involved in email marketing, you are missing opportunities to increase your business profits. Contact us to get your email bulk communication underway now.
Some fine print:
The email client a person is using can only be detected if images are displayed. This can give an inflated weighting to email clients that display images by default, such as Outlook 2000 and the iPhone. It will also provide a lesser weighting to those that block images by default such as Gmail and Outlook 2007.
Those email clients that aren't capable of displaying images, such as older Blackberry models and other mobile devices cannot be detected in the Email client usage above.