Products & Services » Social Networking, Blogs, Facebook and Twitter
Social networking is becoming a very useful tool for many businesses.
Not every business needs a social networking presence, but many others have found that Blogs, Facebook and Twitter have extended the circle of contacts and potential customers.
While Facebook has become the most popular social media site, there are others for your company to explore.For example, LinkedIn has professionals seeking jobs, employees, or basic business or networking opportunities.
We can help you:
- Analyse the options available and consider what benefits they offer your business.
- Develop a social networking strategy which considers such questions as “What is the primary goal of my social networking strategy” and “Whose attention do I want to attract?”.
- Plan the management of your page(s) – who’s going to update it, how often and with what.
Facebook business pages are a great way to promote special deals or for your clients to place feedback (or even photos) of your business. Facebook Welcome and Special Promotion/Competition pages can give your Facebook presence extra personality and information. For an example of a Welcome landing page click here and for a Specials page click here.
Blogs make it easy to keep in touch with a circle of people who have an interest in your business or field of expertise. They can also offer great community building and marketing opportunities and can allow for a two-way discussion between you and your customers.
A well managed blog does two important things for a business web site;
- Makes it easy to add and update content, so there's always something fresh on the site
- Helps to establish a relationship with visitors and build a climate of trust. Potential customers get to know you and know about your company through your blog.
Contact @ web one now to begin planning and implementing your social networking strategy.